For our latest batch of Podcast Minisodes Skwigly are delighted to bring you a series of exclusive filmmaker interviews from this year’s edition of the Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival, taking place in Bristol this week.
Showcasing a diverse range of animation techniques, this year’s official selection is rock solid, combining local and international talent. Recorded at last night’s Filmmaker Q&A session, today we’re speaking to attending filmmakers whose films screened as part of the animation programme Moving Pictures.
- Zoltán Aprily (Dir. Ungvár)
- Sara Barbas (Dir. Final Call)
- Yolanda Barker/Claire Winter (Director/Animator, After I Saw You)
- Mike Brookes (Dir. The Petard Pinch)
- Anete Melece (Dir. Analysis Paralysis)
- Charlie Miller (Co-director, Player 2)
Listen below or direct download.
Check back tomorrow for more from the Encounters Festival’s attending animation filmmakers!