In this podcast...
Presenting the eleventh episode of the Skwigly podcast! If you wish to get involved or have any topic you wish us to address in the next podcast then please get in touch with us on either Facebook or Twitter or by email at podcast [@] skwigly.co.uk or leave a comment below.
This episode features:
- Richard “Golly” Starzak, Aardman veteran/creative director of Shaun The Sheep and director of Ident, Rex The Runt, Robbie The Reindeer and the Creature Comforts TV series.
- Daniel Greaves of Tandem Films, Oscar-winning director of Manipulation, Flatworld, Little Things and the upcoming Mr. Plastimime.
Plus VFX controversy talk, silent comedy appreciation and Ben’s wacky work-induced psychotic break. For more information on our guests and their projects, click the links below:
- Richard Starzak on Twitter
- Aardman Animations official site
- “Shaun The Sheep” official site
- Daniel Greaves on Twitter
- The Making of “Mr. Plastimime”
- “Mr. Plastimime” Kickstarter campaign
Presented by Steve Henderson and Ben Mitchell
Music by Wesley Allard and Ben Mitchell
Edited and produced by Ben Mitchell